Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is the entrance test for admission to post graduate programs of Engineering and Science in IISc Bangalore, IITs, NITs and other engineering colleges in India. Mostly taken by engineering graduates, GATE has become one of the most popular entrance tests in India.
The number of candidates appearing in GATE has increased tremendously since 2011. With an increase in the number of students every year, GATE is destined to become the largest entrance exam in the next couple of years. This surge in numbers could be attributed to the fact that PSUs are recruiting Engineering students through GATE. Apart from this fact, global slowdown and better placements at IITs are other reasons for students to write GATE.
With the pace at which Engineering Colleges are opening across the country, the number of students passing out of engineering will only increase which will lead to a further increase in total number of applicants for GATE.
Students look for good training institutes through which they can prepare for GATE and other PSU entrance exams.
Engineers Hub, South India’s leader in GATE training institute has a regional presence of 5 centers across the South India. Engineers Hub, with an corporate office in Hyderabad, is head quartered in Vizag.
Engineers Hub offers the customized training solutions to the technical students by the experienced faculty and quality of teaching.
The Franchise concept is the most trusted and successful business model in the Indian educational system. Engineers Hub offers a complete business format to the franchisees including support in setting up and operating the centre. In general our Franchisees will have:
- Access to the brand Engineers Hub.
- Opportunity to work with the North India’s leader in GATE training.
- Exposure to standard business process, with highest level of ethical standards.
- Access to high quality faculty and study material.
- Guidance in marketing and promotion.
Advantages of being a Engineers Hub Franchisee
- Lower risks.
- Startup Assistance.
- Business Plan
- Brand Name
- Quality products and Services
Profile of Franchisee
We are open to partner with anyone with a zeal to serve the student community, and who can carry forward the Engineers Hub’s promise of quality service.
Along with the passion to educate, motivate students and the desire to shape their future.
Following are skills/abilities required:
- A postgraduate, preferably an Engineer from IIT/NIT or any other premier institute.
- Ability to mobilize the resources as and when required.
- Having a good network.
- Must be a local resident of the location applied for, or should have complete idea of the locality.
- Ability to invest Rs … to … lakhs, based upon the location and type of centre chosen.
- Should be involved personally in the centre’s operations.
- Good administrative skills, managerial ability and relationship marketing skills.
- Previous experience in the service industry, preferably educational services.
- Exclusive office space with a minimum of ……. sft owned or leased/rented.
- Classrooms with seating capacity of 80 – 100 students.
- The office should be located at a prime, easily accessible location with good visibility and should be seen clearly from main road
- Signage board 8 by 4 ft placed at a prominent high visibility position.
- One counseling desk, with four chairs and a reception area to serve 6-8 students at one time.
- One 4 by 3 ft notice board for placing notices and other information.
- Display window at counseling area for Engineers Hub books to be put on for student reference.
- Well equipped Computer Lab for Monitored tests.
- Sufficient Parking area for students travelling by 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler.
- Basic amenities like water, lights/fans, power backup, washroom, and drinking water for students.
- One computer with LCD monitor and a set of speakers at the reception.
- One Computer for office use with broadband internet.
- Internet leased line – 1 mbps or above.
- Projectors, speakers and other AV aids.
- One printer cum scanner.
- Multimedia projector, display screen and public addressing system
- Power backup facility for internet, projectors and classes.
- A dedicated landline telephone.
Ideally the franchisee owner should act as the center manager, and should be involved in the day to day operations. She/he should be physically present in the center, and should be engaged in major marketing activities like delivering seminars.
- Otherwise, one center manger should be hired.
- Two Marketing Executive.
- One experienced student counselor.
- One office boy.